1. I think that in certain situations the “assassination” of social morals can be necessary, even though it looks too absurd in that given moment. In many ways this impulse can arise from the subcounscious part in human psyche and is manifested in some form to gain a new perception. Sometimes it turns out that this morals are just made up system, which covers the true nature of things.
2. People will always grab the concept that is making them feel safe and not to destroy their current image/belief system.
3. Transpersonal experiences are not intellectual concepts.
4. There’s a difference between positive thinking vs. positive attitude. It’s a new age misconception about positivity and affirmations. You can be positive without hiding out negativity. It’s like putting powder on an unhealed wound. Positive attitude is our natural state. It’s an attitude of openness to everything and anything, including that which is “negative”. We must realize that these are two sides of the same coin. In most cases this positive thoughts are directed by ego, so we are just adding layers on top of something else. To truly awaken you need to subtrack all the layers and see what’s there first.
5. A healing path for someone can be seen as anything but that to someone else. This concept is not often understood, becouse people like to exclude the uncounscious aspect. What happens is that those things that had been hidden coming up onto the surface and are manifested in reality, which can be easily judged as well as compared with something that is or should be much more “spiritual”. Whatever is inside must be accepted as it is.
6. We take everything for granted. And there are so many subtle ways to support that level of understanding. For someone who is searching and wanting to grow, peeling off layers, the words can change their meaning. What is abstract now becomes normal. Philosophy is not philosophy anymore. It’s when rationality becomes a sickness. To see that what is presented is not random at all. You would be amazed by so many things we perceive as mundane if you could just shift your perception.
7. A revelation which hits you after awhile is that the beginning of spiritual path (in any way presented itself) was there just to seduce you and try to prepare you for the next thing. And don’t ask me what that is.
8. Music is an expression, which finds it’s way out of the unconscious.
9. Mind is a rebel!
10. You must understand that when we are talking about the real process of awakening, there will be times when people will missunderstand you. By realising that the most part of the human wholness is still subconscious, unconscious, darkness. And that doesn’t make you a negative person. It’s just the way things are. Your light must brake through those places and only then can really shine after the night falls.
11. There’s a big difference between real awakening and the image ego likes to project upon that idea. The ego wants to awaken without loosing it’s grip. And when that moment presents it’s self in most cases the ego will say; Oh no, not that. I just want to party!
12. The truth which is difficult to acknowledge is that the world will not become a better place only by putting forward positivity, but it will change when each individual will set a light above that which is hidden, unconscious, buried and supressed within the psyche. Only then we can prevent what awaits to be manifested in the unseen.
13. Those who are unable to accept their own shadow will always see it in others.
14. You can’t stay on surface all the time if you want to reach a deeper understanding. There’s nothing more than superficial construct made by very safe idea. You need to dive deep into a dark cold ocean, where’s nothing to grasp on, where pressure starts to desolve your little ego self. And yes, it will throw fear and maybe even terror at you. If you think it’s wrong, don’t seek it!
15. There is no right or wrong or even good or bad. To say that something is anything of that we really don’t understand the core of deeper reality. Everything is just an action followed by reaction, but in that wrong or evil sense we must realize that this always comes from the unconscious part in ourselfs and that’s why people label things and events as that, not knowing that they are just playing the game of projections.
Author: Luka Višnikar